We help you with the construction of padel courts, regardless of whether you want to build outdoor courts or indoor courts.
It is important to keep in mind that you as a customer are responsible for the following:
– The building permit process. Are you going to build a padel hall or an outdoor court?
Regardless, an approved building permit from the municipality is usually required.
– Ground work. When building outdoor tracks, you are responsible for the earthworks via a local ground contractor. We can provide delivery of the plinths in concrete, but you can buy the groundwork itself separately. Our own fitters come and set up the padel courts after the ground work is completed.
– Ordering a padel hall. We work with a couple of different hall suppliers and are happy to help you to the right contact. We come in and assemble the padel courts after the hall is ready.
– As a customer, you have contact with a local electrician who helps with the installation of the lighting, as well as the connection of access control systems.
– Scandinavian Padel collaborates with a couple of different players regarding booking systems, including Matchi, contact us for more information.